- Establishing and managing academic training centers, libraries and institutions;
- Providing sponsorship and support to orphans and vulnerable children;
- Discovering and developing the talent within every child;
- Conducting seminars, workshops and meetings for community members on all issues relating to community development and advocacy;
- Providing counseling and equipping the vulnerable, by offering them life skills training and material support, so that they can become self-sufficient.
Shine light where there is darkness
Encourage hope where there is despair
Give comfort where there is grief
Educate where there is ignorance
Our goal is to ensure that our school will be a self-sustaining organization that serves the broader needs of our community.We will develop a school that will offer three distinct programs:
- Provide care and schooling to pre-school age orphans and children who do not have access to adequate adult care;
- Provide an after-school study and coaching environment for primary and secondary school children from disadvantaged families;
- Provide unemployed and under-employed youth with practical skills and business knowledge training to enable them to become financially independent through employment or entrepreneurship.
Education and Skills Training for
Disadvantaged Children and Youths
Our plans include:
- Offer short-term teaching and cultural tours to overseas visitors in partnership with the local community, tourist agents and lodges;
- Market local crafts under the "Hope Academy" brand to tourist and international markets;
- Develop high value crop farming.
Profitable Business Operations
Fund the School's Operating Budget
Drive Economic Development